Are you finding that your tablet is not charging as it should? It could be the charging port on your tablet that is causing the issue.
Charging ports can be damaged easily and are a common fault when it comes to tablets.
With the repetitive connecting and removal of the cable, wear and tear is going to happen and will often move, bend or damage internal components.
WHAT TO FIX TABLET CHARGING PROBLEMS
However, if you’ve found that your tablet has stopped charging altogether, here are some things you can do to troubleshoot the problem;
- Using a can of compressed air is a great way to clean the charging port. Sometimes dirt and dust can enter and block the connectors.
- This method of cleaning can work in some cases but not all, if the port needs a deeper clean, we can provide this service too, without damaging the delicate parts of the charging port.
- Another method of cleaning is to remove the battery of your tablet and use a small amount of alcohol and cotton bud, you may be able to clean the inside of the port.
- However, don’t add too much or you could damage the port.
- Try using a different charger. Just because a charger fits, doesn’t mean it is the correct charger for your tablet and can often damage your tablet over time.
- We can provide the correct charger for your tablet.
Of course, these methods if not performed correctly can damage your tablet even more, So if you wish for us to carry this out and clean your device without damaging your tablet then just give us a call.
It may be a more technical problem than just cleaning, in which case we can then diagnose and repair the fault for you.
We at Tech Master Cardiff will diagnose any charging problems
We can have your charging port repaired and cleaned to make sure there is nothing obstructing the flow of charge to and from the cable.
Tech Master can work with all makes and models of tablets including Apple, Dell, Fujitsu, Microsoft, Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba and many more!
Call us today for a free, no obligation quote and we’ll have your tablet fixed in no time.