We Fix iPad Charging Related Issues
iPad Charging Issues
Are you experiencing charging issues with your iPad?
One of the most common faults we see in relation to iPad repairs is iPad charging issues. This can be due to either the iPad’s charger itself or the iPad’s battery. Determining where the fault lies is something we can diagnose here, for free, at Tech Master Solutions Cardiff.
If you’ve experienced your iPad’s charge running low after only a few hours or after having plugged your iPad in to charge for an hour or so and then finding it’s still on a ridiculously low percentage. Then it’s safe to safe, the problem lies with either the battery or charger itself.
We do understand though that trying to diagnose your iPad’s charging issues yourself, can be a minefield. So we’ve provided some tips on how to determine where the iPad’s charging problem may lie.
Firstly, check whether or not the charging adapter is working properly as sometimes, the adapter itself is faulty.
Many charging issues you may have with your iPad can be easily and quickly resolved by just restarting the device.
To make sure that you are not using a defective adapter, you can also try connecting your charging cable/USB to another adapter, if you have one.
If your iPad still has charging issues, here is a run-down of what could be causing the issue:
· The battery on your iPad may have drained. In which case we can investigate and determine if it’s the battery or charger that’s at fault.
· The iPad’s charger may be faulty. Making sure that the USB cable and adapter you’re using are working is an important first step we can take to fix this problem.
Check for software updates. If your iPad still has charging issues, if may be the software. We can check the software and that all apps are running on their latest version.
Another thing to consider is that if your iPad says it’s charging, but the battery indicator hardly seems to move, it could be because you’re using your iPad too much while charging it.
If it is a damaged port on your iPad, this may need to be fixed. In some cases the entire unit may need to be replaced. This can be caused by the repetitive connecting and removal of the iPad’s charging cable, as it can cause wear and tear with the constant moving, bending and damage to the internal components.
Or it may be that the iPad’s charger may have had some physical damage to it that is preventing it from charging properly. This can often be something as simple as a dirty charging port. Your iPad is bound to pick up a little dust and lint, and every time you plug in your cable, you pack that lint in a little tighter.
Here are a few things you can do to troubleshoot some of your charging issues:
· Use a can of compressed air to gently remove any dirt. This is a great way to clean the IPad’s charging port. If the port needs a deeper clean, we can provide this service for you, without damaging the delicate parts of the charging port.
· Another method of cleaning is to remove the battery of your iPad and using a small amount of alcohol and a cotton bud, gently clean the inside of the port. But remember: Don’t add too much or you could damage the port!
· Try using a different iPad charger. Just because a charger fits, doesn’t mean it is the correct charger for your iPad.
· However, if you’d prefer, we can provide all of the above services and the correct charger for your iPad.
Please Note :- these methods if not performed correctly can damage your iPad even more, so if you wish for us to carry this out and clean your device without damaging your iPad then please give us a call.
Sometimes iPad charging issues may be due to a more technical problem that will need more than just cleaning. If this is the case, we can diagnose and repair the fault for you.
We can also repair all other makes and models of tablets including Dell, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba and many more.
So why not give us a call for a free no obligation quote today?
- 100% satisfied customers & Guarantee
- Well Qualified and Professional Technicians
- Free Diagnosis
- Quick and Fast Turnaround time for Repair
- Up to 3 month repair warrenty