Replace Faulty iPad Battery
We Fix iPad battery Related Issues
If you’ve had your iPad for more than a few years, you might be noticing that the battery life isn’t lasting as long as it used to.
Once you notice your iPad’s battery charge is starting to deplete, it will only be a matter of time before the battery needs replacing.
If however, you are unsure as to whether it’s your iPad’s battery that’s causing the problem, Tech Master can diagnose the fault for free, advising you on whether you need a battery replacement or otherwise.
Dangerous iPad Batteries:
It’s important to note that, if at any time you notice that your iPad’s battery looks swollen, make sure you switch it off and get it seen by a qualified technician straight away.
Bloated batteries can be dangerous and have been known to catch fire. Don’t continue using an iPad with signs of a swelling battery until the battery has been safely replaced.
Likewise, if your iPad’s screen starts to bulge or distort, the most likely cause is a swollen battery inside.
This battery swelling is often the result of damage to the lithium-ion (Li-ion) cells inside, used in most modern batteries which in some cases can lead to a build-up of flammable gas.
iPad battery damage can have a number of different causes, including:
- The iPad battery’s Li-ion cells responding badly to overcharging.
- A reduction in power capacity or general charging issues with the iPad’s battery. This can often indicate a problem with the lithium-ion battery (or cell) inside the device. Whether it’s due to damage or simply due to wear and tear, the battery will need to be replaced.
- Heat caused by overcharging the iPad or heat from other sources can also cause battery swelling.
You can contact us for a battery replacement, our technicians will be able to diagnose and replace the battery for you. We use the highest quality new batteries.
We adhere to strict confidentiality codes of conduct, and ensure that your data and information is kept safe and secure.
Give us a call today, for a free, no obligation quote!
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Qualified, Professional Technicians
- Free Diagnosis
- Fast Turnaround
- Up to 6 month Warranty