Keyboards can often be the source of problems for your laptop and it’s not always as easy as just buying a new keyboard and connecting it to your PC or laptop. Sometimes the fault may lie elsewhere, such as a hardware or software problem? However, if it is the computer keyboard that’s at fault then in most cases a faulty PC or laptop keyboard is easy to repair.
We Fix Water Damaged Keyboard
So how can you tell if the problem actually lies with the keyboard itself?
Well, you may need your PC/laptops keyboard looked at if you’ve…
- Spilled any liquid across your PC/laptop keyboard?
- Accidentally lost or knocked out any of your PC or laptop keyboard keys?
- Experienced problems with your PC or laptop that your suspect may either be a hardware, software or keyboard fault?
- Tried cleaning your keyboard with compressed air or even a cotton bud but can’t seem to remove any lodged-in dirt or grime that you suspect may be interfering with your PC or laptop keyboards performance?
- Your mouse is working but you can’t type and you’ve tried rebooting your computer, but to no avail?
The good news is that at Tech Master Cardiff are able to repair almost any issues you may have with your keyboard. And if we find that that the issues you’re having with your PC or laptop keyboard just can’t be repaired, then we can replace it. We can either repair or replace the computer keyboard in part or in full. For example; missing keys, sticky keys or if the keyboard just is not working, a new keyboard.
We will also test to see whether the cause of your computer keyboard issue is a software or hardware problem instead.
We can repair your keyboard for all laptops and manufacturers including Asus, Apple, Acer, Alienware, Compaq, Dell, HP, Packard Bell, Lenovo, Sony, Toshiba and many more!
So if you’re having issues with your laptop keyboard then give us a call today for a free, no obligation quote.